- 2:00 pm
- Fourth Tuesday of each month
- Council Chambers, City Hall, 70 Maple Street, Manistee, MI
- The City of Manistee Housing Commission Board of Commissioners shall establish work sessions on an as-needed basis.
Changes or cancellations of regular meetings or work sessions are posted at the Housing Commission Main office located in the Harborview Apartments, 273 Sixth Avenue.
- James Bond - Email email@example.com
- Karen Goodman - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virginia "Gini" Pelton - Email email@example.com
- Steve Fosdick - Email Watermark53@yahoo.com
- James W. Smith - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Commission Agendas & Meeting Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the scheduled meeting.
Minutes are available following approval.
The Housing Commission is charged with overseeing senior and low-income housing. It has oversight of the properties owned by the Manistee Housing Commission. The Housing Commission is established under Chapter 270 of the Codified Ordinances.
Housing Commission By Laws
The mission of the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing conditions for very low-income families and to manage resources efficiently. The goal for the City of Manistee Housing Commission is to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.