Service Request (powered by SeeClickFix)
The City's service request app, powered by SeeClickFix, helps residents reach the City online or via their smartphone or tablet to request services or get help fixing issues. Please be advised the type of services or getting help on issues is for non-emergency issues only. You can use this service to report the following types of issues/requests:
|Absentee Ballot Request
|Parks and Playgrounds
|Tall Grass/Noxious Weeds
|Boards and Commissions
|Traffic Enforcement/Signal Issues
|Brush Pickup Request
|Private Property Issue
|Fire Inspections/Fire Pit Inspections
|Reporting Suspicious Activity
Enter the location of the issue, then follow the directions to add an image (if you have one), type in the description, follow the prompts, and submit! As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety or those requiring immediate attention (wires or tree limbs down, etc.) should be reported directly to Manistee County Central Dispatch Non-Emergency Line, 231-723-6241.
Thank you for helping to improve the City of Manistee!
|From your Apple device, download the app in the App Store or click the logo above. You also can search in the app store for "SeeClickFix."
Submit a Request
Instructions on reporting an issue:
- Click New Request (bottom task bar)
- Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue
- Click Confirm Location
- Select a service request category from the menu choices that best match your issue.
- Attach an image if possible and click Next Step.
- Add a detailed description, answer the questions and confirm details.
- Choose submit as yourself, Hide Identity or Submit as a Guest if applicable.
- Submit your request.
- What is the service request app by SeeClickFix?
- What can I expect from using this system?
- What problems or issues does this tool solve and how does it benefit Residents?
- How does the Service Request tool differ from other options available to report issues?
- What should I NOT use this system for?
- What types of things should I report using this tool?
- Will I receive updates on my request?
- What if I submitted a request but haven't received a response?
- Is there a cost to users?